We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Carry out vocational orientation measure for pupils
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
With a career guidance measure, you as a measure provider or education service provider give students an in-depth insight into the world of work and careers and provide them with more clarity in their choice of training or study. In doing so, you provide them with practical impressions of the world of work, for example during visits to companies or internships. Your measure complements offers for career orientation at school and career counseling.
Career guidance programs also give students
- Information on occupational fields,
- help in exploring their interests,
- more clarity about their skills (through tests and testing procedures),
- Strategies for career choice and decision-making,
- better self-assessment by allowing them to reflect on their aptitudes, inclinations, and abilities through the interventions,
- Strategies to get to their destination,
The following elements are eliminated as central components of your career orientation measures, but may be a part of them in some circumstances:
- Job application training,
- individual coaching,
- General education and native language instruction,
- Coordination of career orientation services.
The students are accompanied by social pedagogy.
The measures can be carried out on a modular basis in one block or spread over several dates over one or more school years.
The contractual partner is the employment agency if it advertises the measure. The Employment Agency can also participate financially in third-party measures (by making grants to the third party). The educational service provider is then commissioned by, for example:
- schools and support associations,
- In exceptional cases, the sponsor or association of sponsors, if this share is at least 25 percent of the total costs.
You would like to carry out vocational orientation measures for students of general education schools. This includes:
- Grammar schools,
- regular schools,
- secondary schools,
- secondary schools,
- Real schools,
- secondary schools,
- comprehensive schools,
- community schools and
- Special schools.
General education schools are not:
- Evening high schools,
- evening real schools,
- vocational schools,
- vocational high schools,
- specialized secondary schools,
- evening secondary schools and
The Federal Employment Agency conducts the purchase of labor market services exclusively by electronic means.
Apply for a call for tenders for educational institutions in your region within the specified bidding period.
- At the time of the invitation to tender, a legally binding commitment has already been received from the co-financier to assume the costs. The co-financier can be found in the tender documents.
- As part of the award procedure, you will be informed by the responsible regional purchasing center of the Federal Employment Agency whether you, as the educational service provider, will be awarded the contract to carry out the vocational orientation measure.
- The contract will be awarded to the most economical bid. The most economical offer is determined by the best price-performance ratio.
- The "vocational orientation measure" will be implemented by means of a private-law contract after completion of the award procedure.
- The award document will be published on the federal e-tendering platform.
If you as an educational service provider want to carry out a vocational orientation measure on behalf of the Federal Employment Agency, you must have been approved in advance by an accredited expert body.
This also applies to vocational orientation measures set up by third parties and in which the Federal Employment Agency participates.
Which documents are required?
If it is a vocational orientation measure that is carried out on behalf of the employment agency, the required documents will be announced when the invitation to tender is issued.
In principle, you must submit a coherent concept, including:
- a description of the organizational and content-related design as well as the tasks of all those involved in the implementation and their interactions, for example in guidelines, funding modules or award documents
- Commitment declarations from schools
- Cooperation agreements
- Cost regulation: financing plan and/or cost calculation and/or total price
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Please observe the deadlines for submission of the bid specified in the award procedure.
- If you, as an educational service provider, have an interest in a public contract and feel that your rights have been violated due to non-compliance with procurement regulations, you can file an application for review with the Federal Cartel Office, Federal Procurement Chambers.
- If a need for legal action arises during the implementation of the private-law service contract of the vocational orientation measure (for example, in the event of a breach of contractual obligations on the part of the contracting agency), the civil court at the registered office of the respective Regional Purchasing Center of the Federal Employment Agency that issued the invitation to tender is responsible.
Applications / forms
Forms available: Yes
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: No
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)