We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for free funding SGB II
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
With the support services of SGB III and SGB II, there are good opportunities for your job center to support you in your integration into work. In cases where these support options are not sufficient, the so-called Free Support SGB II can provide additional support.
Your responsible integration specialist will decide whether support from the Free Support SGB II is necessary and possible in your specific situation and, if so, how it can be structured. In principle, both financial benefits and participation in measures are possible. You have no legal entitlement to support.
- Please discuss your support needs with your responsible integration specialist. Make an appointment as early as possible.
- You will discuss with your integration specialist whether support from the SGB II independent support scheme is necessary and possible for your integration into the labor market or whether other support services can be used first.
- If it is possible to receive a benefit from the SGB II Free Assistance program, your integration specialist will discuss with you what the next steps are and which online options are available for submitting an application.
You can receive SGB II benefits if
- you submit an application for this
- you are eligible for benefits or entitled to benefits within the meaning of SGB II
- the other statutory benefits for integration into employment (SGB III or SGB II) alone are not sufficient to promote the same content in the same way.
- the Free Promotion SGB II does not circumvent or supplement the other statutory benefits for integration into employment.
no other social benefit provider (e.g. your local authority or health or pension insurance) is responsible for the support. This is the case, for example, if
- municipal integration services (e.g. childcare, debt counseling)
- Language support from the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- Child and youth welfare services
- Health or pension insurance benefits
Which documents are required?
Please clarify which specific documents are required with your responsible integration specialist.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline. Free funding can only be provided for the period after the application has been submitted.
If all the necessary documents have been submitted, your application will usually be processed within a few days.
- If the objection is unsuccessful, there is the option of taking legal action before the social court
Applications / forms
Forms available: no
Written form required: no
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance necessary: No
Online services available: Yes
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)