We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for integration subsidy at the job center
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
An integration allowance can be paid if the employee you want to hire is not yet able to perform the full workload at the start of employment. For example, because the person does not yet have the necessary professional experience and knowledge needed for the job and therefore the familiarization period takes longer than usual. However, familiarization that is customary for the company cannot be subsidized.
The amount of funding and the duration of the funding depend on the individual case. The standard subsidy is limited to a maximum of 12 months and 50 percent of the salary. For certain groups of people (for example, older or disabled people), longer or higher funding is possible.
The integration subsidy is paid monthly in arrears as a contribution to wage costs. As a rule, this is based on the salary that you actually pay. Your share of the total social security contribution is taken into account in a lump sum.
The integration allowance is only paid if it is necessary for the professional integration of the person. You do not have a legal claim to a subsidy.
The subsidy is excluded if you terminate an existing employment relationship in order to receive an integration subsidy. A subsidy is also not possible if you want to hire someone who has been employed by you for more than 3 months in the last 4 years subject to compulsory insurance.
You can apply for the integration subsidy in the online procedure or by mail.
If you would like to submit the application by mail:
Get in touch with your personal contact person at the Employer Service of the Employment Agency or Job Center. There you will receive the forms to fill out and instructions on the application procedure.
- If you do not yet have a personal contact, please call the toll-free employer hotline at 0800 4555520.
- Complete the application in full and submit it to the job center.
- Submit all required documents online or subsequently by mail.
- You will then receive a decision from the job center by mail.
If you want to submit the application using the online procedure:
- Register as a company with the Employment Agency.
- Call up the "eServices" online portal of the Federal Employment Agency and follow the instructions.
- You can fill out the application directly online.
- The remaining procedural steps correspond to the written application process.
- You want to employ a person who is difficult to place in the labor market.
- The employee is initially expected to perform less well than usual.
- The financial compensation provided by the integration subsidy is necessary in order to integrate the employee permanently into the job market.
Which documents are required?
- Completed questionnaire for checking the eligibility requirements
- Application form
- Employment contract
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline. You must apply for the integration subsidy before you conclude the employment contract with your new employee.
Applications / forms
Forms available: Yes
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)