We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Permit jobs with less than 18 hours per week to be counted as a compulsory job
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
As an employer with at least 20 jobs, you must fill 5 per cent of your jobs with severely disabled employees or employees with an equivalent status (compulsory jobs).
Normally, a severely disabled person or person with an equivalent disability must work part-time for you for at least 18 hours per week in order for the job to be counted as a compulsory job.
If a severely disabled or similarly disabled person works less than 18 hours a week, you must prove that this is necessary because of the nature or severity of the disability. Only then can this workplace exceptionally be counted as a compulsory workplace.
You can submit an informal application for the credit.
- You can submit your application in person, by telephone or in writing to the employment agency responsible for your area.
- So that the Employment Agency can check the requirements, you will then receive a form in which you must provide some information.
- The Employment Agency will check your application.
- You will receive a written decision as to whether your application has been approved or rejected.
In order to have the employment credited as a compulsory job, you must observe the following requirements:
- Your business employs at least 20 employees.
The person you want to count towards a compulsory job,
- works less than 18 hours per week,
- is severely disabled or equivalent to a severely disabled person, and
- can only work part-time due to the nature or severity of the disability.
Which documents are required?
- Proof of the status of severely disabled person or equal status, for example by means of a copy of the severely disabled person's ID card.
- Proof of the necessity of part-time employment, for example by means of a medical certificate.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs