We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for innovation support for projects in agriculture and forestry, viticulture and horticulture, fisheries and aquaculture.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
To finance innovative projects in agriculture and forestry, viticulture and horticulture as well as fisheries and aquaculture, you can apply for innovation support as a small or medium-sized enterprise as well as a research institution.
The federal special-purpose fund formed and administered by Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank provides you with financial support for the following projects:
- Experimental development projects:
- Projects in the field of experimental development of innovations, for example, the implementation of findings from industrial or university research into new or improved products, processes or services
Market and practice launches:
- conceptual planning and design of new products, processes or services
- technical feasibility studies, for example the development of commercially viable prototypes and pilot projects.
The procedure for applying for funding is two-stage, both for experimental development projects and for market and practical launches. In the case of subsequent use of demonstration or pilot projects, the income generated from them is deducted from the eligible costs.
Projects are not eligible for funding,
- which are to be assigned to the fields of basic or industrial research, or
- which correspond to the state of the art in the market and in practice, as well as to organisational, marketing or financing standards.
You may not start the measure to be funded until you have submitted your application. In the case of investments, the start of the project is deemed to be the conclusion of supply and service contracts. You may provide planning services before submitting an application.
You must apply for funding in writing.
- First, prepare a meaningful project outline with the help of the guide for outline submitters and send it with the required documents to the Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food (Bundesanstalt für Landwirtschaft und Ernährung, BLE).
- The BLE will evaluate your project and, if it is deemed eligible for funding, will invite you to submit a formal application to Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank.
- Together with the application request, the BLE will provide you with a direct link to the electronic application system easy-online.
- You can now submit a formal application via easy-online.
- The Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL) will decide on the final eligibility of your project. After a successful review, Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank will send you a written funding commitment (notice of approval).
Send your proof of use of the funds to Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank no later than six months after completion of your project.
Eligible for funding are projects by small and medium-sized enterprises and research institutions which meet at least one of the following criteria:
- The project is particularly in line with the objectives of the Federal Government in the field of sustainable rural development and is suitable to serve as an example.
- The project is suitable for gaining experience with regard to the advisability of certain environmentally friendly, animal welfare or production methods or certain business management or financing conditions. This also includes projects to test new forms of land management, fisheries or animal husbandry.
The project is particularly aimed at diversifying the sources of income for farming families. This includes the creation of alternative sources of income for farmers and their family members in rural areas.
Which documents are required?
Complete and meaningful project outline of the innovative project, consisting of:
- Cover sheet
- Work plan
- Time schedule
- Exploitation plan
- Company data
- Financing plan
Other documents required are:
- SME declaration
- Consent to the forwarding of the submitted documents to independent experts
Please note: If your project is planned as a joint project with several project partners, separate preliminary calculations/financing plans must be submitted for each partner in addition to the joint project outline.
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
- Submission of the interim report to Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank: no later than four months after the end of a calendar year.
- Submission of the proof of use of the grant funds: no later than six months after completion of your project
Depending on the volume of applications
Applications / forms
- Application for a Grant on an Expenditure Basis and.
- Application for a grant on a cost basis (access via easy-online)
Online procedure possible: Yes
Written form required: yes
Personal appearance required: No
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture