We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Inspect the DPMA register
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The "DPMAregister" database is made available to you by the German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA). There you can search online for bibliographic data as well as legal and procedural status data on various publications. In the DPMAregister you will find information on:
patents and utility models
- patent applications disclosed as well as patents granted and utility models registered as of 1 January 1981
- disclosed as well as granted patents of the GDR as of January 1, 1981
- supplementary protection certificates for pharmaceuticals and plant protection products
- European patents
- topographies of microelectronic semiconductor products that were pending or in force on or after the cut-off date of December 31, 2010
- registered German trademarks since January 1, 1998
- registered German trademarks since October 1894, unless cancelled before January 1, 1995
- German trademarks refused and withdrawn (excerpt)
- Union trademarks of the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- internationally registered (IR) trademarks of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), if Germany or the European Union are designated
- Register data for all registered and cancelled designs with filing date as of 01.07.1988
- procedural data for all registered and cancelled designs as of January 1, 1998
- complete representations of designs registered as of June 1, 2004
Geographical indications of origin
By linking to the document archive "DEPATISnet", the published documents are also displayed for the individual entries. Thus, you can view patent and utility model specifications as well as disclosure documents.
In addition, the official publications of the DPMA - the Patent Gazette, the Trade Mark Gazette and the Design Gazette - are available online or can be downloaded as documents. DPMAregister also offers the possibility of electronic file inspection in patent and utility model proceedings.
For the search, you can choose from various options, from the beginner's search to the expert search. Register and procedural status data are updated daily, publication data weekly, parallel to the Patent, Trade Mark and Design Gazette.
DPMAregister you can use online and free of charge without registration.
- For the search you can choose between different modes, from beginner to expert search.
- The search results are configurable, sortable and downloadable hit lists. The current register information with the respective legal and procedural status is displayed for the individual hits.
- You can print or download the register entry. You will receive a complete register excerpt.
- By linking to the "DEPATISnet" database, the published documents, such as patent and utility model specifications and disclosure documents, are also displayed for the individual entries.
- In addition, the official publications of the DPMA in the form of patent, trade mark and design gazettes are available online via DPMAregister or can be downloaded as documents.
- Since 07.01.2014 you also have the possibility of electronic file inspection in patent and utility model proceedings.
- DPMAregister is updated on a daily basis. The legally required publications of disclosure or patent documents, the registration of utility models, trade marks or designs and the publication of the official patent, trade mark and design gazettes take place on fixed official publication days: for the IP rights patents and utility models usually on Thursdays, for the IP rights trade marks and designs usually on Fridays.
There are no prerequisites.
Which documents are required?
No documentation is required.
What are the fees?
There are no costs involved.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There are no deadlines.
No legal remedies are provided.
Applications / forms
Written form required: no
Informal application possible: no
Personal appearance required: no
Online services available: yes
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Justice