We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Submitting data to the Federal Statistical Office as a company in the construction industry
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Federal Statistical Office (StBA) continuously collects and analyzes data on the German economy and other areas of society. The StBA prepares the data and makes it available. Among other things, these statistics serve as a basis for action by policymakers.
For this reason, there is an obligation for companies to provide information. Not all companies are surveyed. Depending on the industry, a different number of companies are selected at random. If your company receives a corresponding request from the StBA, you must provide the data requested.
- Construction companies of the main construction trade as well as construction companies of other companies - in each case excluding finishing trade companies and property developers.
- Companies in the construction industry
Different information is required depending on the type of business or company. In addition, the StBA requests certain data at different intervals, such as monthly, annually or at intervals of several years. Among other things, you may have to provide the following data on your business or company:
- the persons working
- the hours worked
- the wage and salary totals
- the turnover
- the investments
- material and goods received
If your company is selected, submit your data as follows:
- You will receive a letter requesting you to submit your data to the Federal Statistical Office. You can find out which information is required in your case from the IDEV questionnaire.
Log in to the survey portal of the federal and state statistical offices. Follow the respective instructions to use the online reporting procedure IDEV.
- You have received the access data for IDEV with the letter.
- If necessary, the Federal Statistical Office will ask you to complete your data.
- You will receive a confirmation that your data have been submitted.
The obligation to provide information to the Federal Statistical Office applies to:
- Construction companies in the main construction trade as well as construction companies of other enterprises - in each case excluding finishing trade companies and property developers.
Companies in the construction industry
Which documents are required?
You do not need to submit any documents.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You can find out how long you have to submit the data in the letter from the Federal Statistical Office.
The Federal Statistical Office will confirm the transmission of your data without delay.
Depending on the size of the company or business, you will usually need between 10 minutes and 2 hours to complete the questionnaire.
- Detailed information on how to file an appeal can be found in the notice of summons.
Administrative court action
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection (BMWK)