We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Transmit data for statistics on agriculture, forestry and fisheries
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Federal Statistical Office (StBA) continuously collects and analyzes data on the German economy and other areas of society. The StBA prepares the data and makes it available. Among other things, these statistics serve as a basis for action by policymakers. For this reason, there is an obligation for companies to provide information. If your company receives a corresponding request from the StBA, you must provide the data requested.
For statistics on agriculture, forestry and fisheries, the StBA collects certain data from companies in these sectors. The results of the surveys are used to produce analyses and forecasts of developments in the agricultural sector. They thus form a basis for political decisions at state, federal and European Union (EU) level.
If you run a business from one of the following sectors and have been selected, you must submit data to the StBA:
- Hatchery with a capacity of at least 1,000 eggs excluding the hatching room.
- Poultry slaughterhouse with EU approval
Woodworking industry or sawmill
- Establishments with at least 20 employees, in which products of the woodworking industry are manufactured. For sawmills, the survey limit is at least 10 employees.
- which places fertilizer on the market for the first time
Depending on the industry, different information is required. In addition, the StBA asks for certain information at different intervals, such as monthly, quarterly, annually or at intervals of several years. Among other things, you may have to provide information about your farm or company.
Characteristics on hatching egg deposits and chick production, i.e.
- monthly: number of hatching eggs for the production of chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys and guinea fowls
- monthly: number of hatched chicks, in case of chickens also by direction of use and purpose of use
- annually: capacity of the hatcheries excluding the hatching room
Characteristics for poultry slaughtering, i.e.
- monthly: the number and the slaughter weight of the slaughtered poultry according to the species, the type of dressing and the state of supply
Woodworking industries or sawmills:
Characteristics on raw wood and products of the woodworking industry, i.e.
- annually: the arrivals, departures and stocks of raw wood and products of the woodworking industry by origin and type of wood.
Characteristics on domestic sales of fertilizers, viz.
- quarterly: domestic sales of mineral fertilizers by plant nutrients, types, and marketing areas, each by quantity.
If your company is selected, submit your data as follows:
- You will receive a letter requesting you to submit your data to the Federal Statistical Office.
- You can find out which information is required in your case from the letter.
Log on to the survey portal of the federal and state statistical offices. Follow the respective instructions to use the online reporting procedure IDEV:
- Submit data using online electronic forms. IDEV supports you to reduce your effort.
- You received the access data for IDEV with your letter.
- If necessary, the Federal Statistical Office will ask you to complete your data.
You will receive a confirmation for the transmission of your data.
You operate a business in one of the following areas and the StBA has requested that you submit data:
- Hatchery with a capacity of at least 1,000 eggs excluding the hatching room
- Poultry slaughterhouse with EU approval
woodworking industry or sawmill
- Establishments with at least 20 employees where products of the woodworking industry are manufactured. For sawmills, the survey limit is at least 10 employees.
- places fertilizer on the market for the first time
Which documents are required?
You do not need to submit any additional documentation.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
If you have been selected and are required to submit data, the deadlines specified in the notice will apply to you.
The Federal Statistical Office will confirm the transmission of your data without delay.
As a rule, you will need between 10 minutes and 1 hour for data entry.
- Appeal. Detailed information on how to lodge an appeal can be found in the summons.
- Administrative court action
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL)