We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Obtain information on the indexation clause
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Federal Statistical Office (StBA) is a German higher federal authority. It collects, collates and analyses statistical information on the economy, society and the environment, and provides information on value protection clauses, among other things.
If you have a contract with a capitalization clause, you can use the calculation help to determine whether an adjustment can be made. For example, you can determine whether a rent increase is due or whether the amount of maintenance payments can already be adjusted.
To do this, you must enter the values from your contract in the calculation help. Among other things, you have to enter
- The calculation method,
- The index on which the calculation is based,
- the amount of the necessary index change,
- the reference date and
- the calculation time.
This way, you do not have to worry about the actual calculation, omitted indices and calculation bases.
You must call up the information for indexation clauses online from the Federal Statistical Office (StBA).
You have to retrieve the information for capital gains clauses online on the website of the Federal Statistical Office.
- You go to the website of the Federal Statistical Office. There, the application will guide you step by step through the necessary information.
- You will then be informed whether an adjustment is already possible. In addition, the threshold values and the percentage change are displayed.
- It is also possible to calculate a monetary amount directly. You can print this result together with your entries and take it to your contract partner or lawyer.
Which documents are required?
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You can access the information at any time.
For legal questions, in particular questions of interpretation in individual cases, we refer to lawyers, notaries or the legal advice centres of the consumer advice centres.
Applications / forms
- Forms: no
- Online procedure possible: yes
- Written form required: no
- Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Construction and Home Affairs (BMI)