We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Providing data for science
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Federal Statistical Office (StBA) continuously collects and analyzes data on the German economy and other areas of society. The StBA prepares the data and makes them available. These statistics are used by policymakers and the scientific community, among others.
Under certain conditions, the Federal Statistical Office and the statistical offices of the Länder can provide you with statistical data for scientific purposes.
- Go to the website of the research data centers of the federal and state statistical offices.
- You can submit the application via online application or as a paper application.
- Click on "Online application" and fill out the form. Submit it electronically.
- Click on "Paper Application." Download the application form, fill it out, and mail or email it to the Federal Statistical Office.
- After successful review, the research data centers of the federal and state statistical offices will conclude a user agreement with your institution.
- You will receive the requested access to the data.
They represent a scientific institution with the mission of independent scientific research.
Which documents are required?
Application for use
What are the fees?
The use of the data is subject to a fee. The amount of the fee depends on the number of statistics requested.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You do not have to meet any deadlines.
Detailed information on how to file an appeal can be found in the notice of your application.
- Administrative court action
Applications / forms
- Forms: yes
- Online procedure possible: yes
- Written form required: yes
- Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of the Interior and Home Affairs