We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
notify the Künstlersozialkasse of the change in the purpose of the company
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) determines the levy obligation for your company based, among other things, on your company's field of activity.
If this object has changed, the KSK must check whether this has an effect on your duty to pay levy.
It is also possible that the KSK finds out in other ways if the object of your business has changed. In this case, the KSK will also check whether the duty to pay levy has changed or whether it must be terminated.
- You inform the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) informally by post, fax or in an e-mail how the object of the company has changed.
- The KSK will check whether your obligation to pay contributions has changed or, if necessary, needs to be terminated.
- If there are any questions or if further documents are required, the KSK will contact you.
- Once the check has been completed, you will receive written notification of how the change affects the grounds for your liability to pay contributions.
- If the KSK comes to the conclusion that the change in the object of your business ends the duty to pay duty for your business, the termination of your duty to pay duty will be examined.
- You will be informed of the result of the check.
- You are already registered as a company with the Künstlersozialkasse.
- The object of your business has changed, i.e. the purpose for which you operate your business.
- The change has already been completed, for example by registration with the competent registration court or trade office.
Which documents are required?
You submit a copy of one of the following proofs, if applicable and available:
- Extract from the Commercial Register,
- extract from the register of associations,
- extract from the register of cooperatives,
- extract from the register of partnerships,
- re-registration with the trade register,
- deregistration from the trade register,
- amended articles of association.
If you are unable to provide any of these documents, please contact the Künstlersozialkasse to find out which documents you need to submit.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You can make a change notification to your company properties at any time.
Usually 1 to 4 weeks.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs