We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Deregistering employees with social security
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you have staff leaving and the employment relationship ends, you must deregister these employees with the social insurance.
The deregistration procedure is the same for all employees, with the exception of mini-jobs in private households.
You must submit deregistrations for social insurance electronically. If you use a system-checked payroll accounting program in your company, you can create and send the notifications with this program. This is largely automated. Alternatively, you can use a system-checked completion aid to transfer the data to the social insurance agency.
The Informationstechnische Servicestelle der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung (ITSG GmbH) offers "sv.net", a system-checked completion aid that you can use for deregistration. The program is free of charge up to a certain usage limit.
When deregistering, you also enter the earnings subject to contributions for the registration period.
Depending on whether you perform payroll accounting in-house or have outsourced it, you can create the deregistration yourself or have it created by your external service provider (tax consultant, payroll office, service computer centre).
- If you use a system-checked payroll program, you can submit the notification from this program with the notification reason "30" (end of employment).
- If you do not use a system-checked payroll accounting program, you can submit the declaration using a system-checked completion aid such as "sv.net".
If you use "sv.net", proceed as follows:
- Register as a new user if you have not already done so.
- Log in with your login data and your company number.
- Under "Forms", select the tile "SI declaration" and there the form "Deregistration". Select the element "30 End of employment".
- Fill out the form. All fields have help texts. A manual is also available.
- Submit the deregistration by pressing a button.
- Messages and feedback can be found in your sv.net mailbox.
- Save the message or print it out and take it with you to your remuneration documents.
Which documents are required?
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Submit deregistration: with the next pay slip, at the latest 6 weeks after the end of the employment relationship.
Acceptance and processing of the transmitted data: within approximately 15 minutes
Applications / forms
- Forms: no
- Online procedure: yes
- Written form required: no
- Personal appearance required: no
What else should I know?
- Minijobs in private households are deregistered differently. To do this, you must use the household check procedure at the Minijob-Zentrale.
- If you do not deregister employees, or if you do not deregister them correctly or in good time, you are acting irregularly and must expect a fine of up to EUR 25,000.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs