We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Change income estimate for the artists' social security fund
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you are self-employed as an artist or journalist and are insured with the Künstlersozialkasse or entitled to a subsidy, you can change your income estimate submitted to the Künstlersozialkasse at any time.
By submitting a new income estimate, you can adjust your contribution amount to your new situation.
Please note the following when changing your income estimate:
- Always state your income estimate in full euro amounts.
- If you are expecting a loss, enter EUR 0 as your expected annual income.
- Changes to the income estimate are possible both upwards and downwards.
- Changes to the income estimate are possible several times a year.
As a rule, a change to your income estimate will affect the calculation of contributions from the month following receipt of the notification.
You can submit your request online or by post. Please note that you can only update your income estimate from January to November each year.
First determine your new income expectation for the current year based on your income to date and taking into account your future order situation.
- Call up the online form on the federal portal verwaltung.bund.de. This will guide you step by step through the necessary information, which you can enter electronically.
- Note: You will need a valid ELSTER certificate to log in to the online form. Alternatively, you can use your electronic ID document.
- It will take you about 10 minutes to complete the online application.
- First enter your personal details, including your insurance number. You will find this on the letter from the Künstlersozialkasse in the top right-hand corner.
- On the next page, you will first receive general information on the subject of "income estimates".
- You can then enter your updated estimated annual income.
Notification by post:
- Fill in the PDF form "Notification of change in anticipated earned income" on the website of the Künstlersozialkasse.
- Please also state your insurance number. You will find this in the top right-hand corner of the letter from the Künstlersozialkasse.
- Print out the completed PDF, sign it and send your notification of change to the Künstlersozialkasse.
You will receive written confirmation of the change to your income estimate. You may receive a new contribution notification.
- You must currently be subject to compulsory insurance via the Artists' Social Insurance Fund.
- The expected income from your artistic or journalistic activity has changed.
Which documents are required?
- completed online application or PDF form with changed calculation basis
What are the fees?
There are no costs.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Please notify us immediately of any changes to your estimated annual income from artistic or journalistic self-employment. The change can only be taken into account for the current year if it is received in the period from January to November of a given year.
Detailed information on how to lodge an objection can be found in the notice from the Künstlersozialkasse.
Applications / forms
Forms available: Yes
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance necessary: No
Online services available: Yes
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)