We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Notify the Künstlersozialkasse of the change in personal data
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) always needs your current data in order to carry out your insurance.
Insofar as you are insured and/or eligible for subsidies through the KSK as a self-employed artist or journalist, the KSK stores your personal data for the implementation and processing of your social insurance obligation.
This includes, among other things:
- First name and surname
- Artist name
- Date of birth
- Date of death
- Bank details
- SEPA direct debit mandate data, if applicable
- Status of parenthood
- other contact information.
If your contact details change, for example due to a move, inform KSK of this.
You can also inform KSK if your contact details change: for example, enter a mobile telephone number in addition to your landline telephone number.
Your data will be used for communication with you, but also for the necessary data exchange with other authorities, benefit providers or even banks.
You notify the KSK of any changes that have occurred in your personal data:
- On the KSK website, you can check whether a notification form is provided for your change.
- If a notification form is available, please fill in the relevant form as a PDF and print it out.
- If there is no notification form available, please notify us of your changes informally.
- If applicable, please attach copies of the evidence of the change to your notification.
- Send everything together to the KSK.
- The KSK will check your information and update your data.
- Depending on the nature of the change, you may receive written confirmation of the change.
- If there are any questions or proof is required, the KSK will contact you if necessary.
They are subject to compulsory insurance under the artists' social insurance scheme.
Which documents are required?
- Which documents have to be submitted depends on the change. These can be, for example, a birth certificate, marriage certificate, the decision of a court or a death certificate.
- A copy of the documents relating to the change in question must always be submitted.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Please notify the change as soon as possible.
The entry of the parental status must be reported within 3 months.
Depending on workload, usually 2 weeks.
Not all changes in personal data have legal implications. If there is a change with legal implications, you can find out how to appeal from the decision.
Applications / forms
- Forms: yes
- Online procedure possible: no
- Written form required: no
- Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs