We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
notify the Künstlersozialkasse of the change in legal form or focus of activity
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The determination of the insurance obligation according to the Artists' Social Insurance Act is always based on the information and documents that you have provided regarding your self-employed artistic or journalistic activity in the determination procedure.
Insofar as changes occur in the nature of your activities, the focus of your overall activity or the legal form of your activity, the obligation to insure must be reviewed.
The same applies if you take up additional self-employed activities.
Please note that if the artistic or journalistic activity is carried out in the legal form of a legal person or company, this may also have to pay artists' social security contributions.
You can report a change in your activity by
- if you are setting up a GmbH or other company, filling in the relevant questionnaires on the KSK website in PDF format and printing them out,
- in the case of all other changes in activity, informally.
- If necessary, please attach copies of the evidence of the change to your notification.
- Send everything together to the KSK.
- Please answer any queries as soon as possible.
- Depending on the type of change, you may receive written confirmation of the change.
You must currently be subject to insurance via the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) and the legal form of your activity or the activity itself must have changed.
Which documents are required?
- The documents to be submitted depend on the change.
- If you are setting up a GmbH or other company, please refer to the questionnaires to find out which documents are required.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Please inform us of any change in your activity as soon as possible, if necessary even before it occurs.
Depending on workload, usually 3 months
Not all notices of changes to your job have legal implications. If there is a change with legal implications, you can find out how to appeal from the notice.
Applications / forms
- Forms: yes
- Online procedure possible: no
- Written form required: no
- Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs