We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Advise registered companies on the artists' social security contribution
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) will advise you on all matters relating to the artists' social security levy. You will be informed about your rights and obligations in connection with the levy under the Artists' Social Security Act.
This includes the following points:
- why are you required to pay the levy,
- when do you have to pay the levy,
- what must be included in your remuneration report,
- what is the rate of the levy,
- what is the general procedure,
- how do you meet your record-keeping obligations,
- what information do you have to give,
- when do you have to pay a surcharge for late payment,
- what is the statute of limitations,
what is a compensation association.
You ask the KSK questions by telephone or in writing or request information about the artists' social security contribution.
- The KSK will inform you in writing or by telephone
You are already registered as a company with the KSK.
Which documents are required?
You do not need to submit any documentation.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You do not have to meet any deadlines.
by telephone: usually none
in writing: usually 1 to 5 days
There is no provision for appeal.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs