We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Participate in a customs auction
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
On Customs Auction you can view more than 1,500 auctions of authorities and buy things at auction every day. To participate in an auction you need to register.
- Call the customs auction.
- After registration you can log in with your email address and password.
- Take a look at the offers.
- When you have found a suitable offer, you can place your bid. To do this, enter a maximum amount (limit) in the auction detail view.
- After confirming the amount entered with your password, you have placed a successful bid.
- If your maximum amount (limit) is not outbid, you can be the highest bidder at the end of the auction and receive the award from the Main Customs Office Giessen.
- You will receive a notification by e-mail. In auctions where the bidder (authority) has deposited payment data, you can retrieve this immediately after the end of the auction in the user account.
- Pay for your auctioned items.
- Pick up your auctioned items. You will be informed of the pick-up location by e-mail. For certain items shipping is also possible.
Note: Bids are placed in minimum increments. If a higher bid (limit) is submitted to the operator than the next required minimum bid, the electronic bidding agent is automatically activated. The electronic bidding agent automatically bids the amount required to become or remain the highest bidder within the specified minimum increments up to the limit entered. The limit stored in the bidding agent cannot be viewed by third parties. The limit can be reduced by entering a correspondingly lower amount up to the amount of the current highest bid (change of limit).
You are of age and legally competent.
Which documents are required?
You do not need to submit any documents.
What are the fees?
Registration and use of the web application is free of charge. For auctioned items, the costs shown in the respective auction apply.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The payment and collection period is 10 days.
At the end of the auction, the Hauptzollamt Gießen will award the contract to the highest bidder. Collection or shipment will take place at the earliest after receipt of payment.
- The legal relationship upon acceptance of a bid shall arise between the respective bidder and offeror. Objections to an auction must be submitted to the contact person of the bidder identified in the respective auction.
- General complaints may be submitted to the operator of the platform (Hauptzollamt Gießen).
Applications / forms
Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: No
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes
What else should I know?
There are the following indications:
The payment data of the bidder (authority) can be retrieved immediately after the end of the auction in the user account.
- Payment for auctioned items must be made in accordance with the payment method identified in the respective auction.
- The online service of the customs auction is offered to users worldwide. The legal relationship between bidder and bidder is subject to German law.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Finance