We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Declare goods to customs when exporting via the Internet
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you trade or transport goods across borders, you must observe special regulations. One of these is to declare the goods properly to customs. This requires an electronic export declaration from a certain value of goods or a certain trade volume. The customs declaration serves, among other things, to monitor exports (export control).
Export declarations are processed via ATLAS, the "Automated Tariff and Local Customs Clearance System". In addition to special software for the IT procedure ATLAS-Export, you can also use the web application "Internet Export Declaration Plus" (IAA-Plus). With IAA-Plus, you submit your declaration electronically with a signature. This declaration is reminiscent of an e-mail, which can be generated automatically via an interface.
The IAA Plus is aimed at companies that
- rarely or only export a few goods
- export goods very frequently under the simplified procedure or submit a simplified export declaration,
- submit a simplified export declaration as a subcontractor in direct representation,
- cannot or do not want to purchase their own ATLAS software,
- do not wish to use an ATLAS service provider or a customs office.
To declare an export to Customs via IAA Plus:
- Access the "Internet Export Declaration Plus" page.
For the registration and the signature of your data you need
- the EORI number (TIN) and
- an ELSTER certificate.
- Enter the relevant export data in the mask.
- It is possible to save individual data and correct them later up to the time of export. There is no control, so that errors may only be noticed during the export process.
There are 2 variants for the procedure:
The two-step export procedure:
- In this case, you declare the export of goods to customs via IAA-Plus.
- The responsible inland customs office takes care of the pre-clearance at customs or on request ("presentation outside the office") at your company and sends you the export accompanying document.
- Final customs clearance is possible at any EU border customs office, provided that the export accompanying document is available there.
- After clearance, you will automatically receive an export note in your IAA Plus mailbox.
The simplified declaration with formal authorisation:
- Here, too, you report the export to customs via IAA-Plus.
- The delivery is then released immediately by the responsible inland customs office.
- An electronic check is carried out to determine whether your company has received a simplified export licence for the goods and the recipient country.
Here too, any EU border customs office can clear the delivery and an electronic confirmation follows.
You can use IAA Plus if you are transferring Union goods for export and have to submit an export declaration.
Which documents are required?
You do not need to submit any documentation.
What are the fees?
There is no cost to you for using IAA Plus.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You do not have to meet any deadlines.
Usually in a few minutes.
finance court action
Applications / forms
- Forms: yes
- Online procedure possible: yes
- Written form required: no
- Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Finance