We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Track cross-border shipments of merchandise within the EU via the Union transit procedure online at customs
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Union transit procedure allows goods to move between 2 places within the customs territory of the Union under customs supervision without being subject to import duties during the transit procedure.
You can use the Internet status information service to obtain online general information on transit operations that you have initiated under the Union transit procedure.
To call up the Internet status information online, proceed as follows:
- Call up the "ATLAS Internet Shipping Declaration" page and select the "Shipping Declaration Status Information".
- A new window appears in which you have to enter your MRN and your EORI number.
You or your company must
- be an economic operator within the meaning of customs law. This means that in the course of your business activities you are involved in activities that fall under customs law.
Which documents are required?
- Shipment-related reference number (Master Reference Number, MRN)
- EU-wide registration and identification number for economic operators (EORI number)
What are the fees?
You are not ordered to pay any costs.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You do not have to observe any deadlines.
You can check the status of your shipments immediately.
No remedies are provided for this benefit.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Finance