We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Seminars for staff councils from public administration recognised by the Federal Agency for Civic Education as suitable for educational leave
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Staff council members from the public administration are entitled to educational leave for training and educational events according to the Federal Staff Representation Act if the Federal Agency for Civic Education (BpB) recognises your educational event as suitable.
For recognition by the BpB, your educational event should focus on one of the following topics, for example:
- Service and labour law
- Social law
- Personnel planning
- Assembly practice
If staff council members are released from work for your training event, this can have a positive effect on the number of participants.
The recognition of the BpB refers exclusively to the educational event itself, not to you as an educational institution in general.
You can apply for recognition of your educational event by the BpB in writing:
- There is no pre-printed form. You can apply for recognition informally.
- Send your application with all the necessary documents by post to the Federal Agency for Civic Education.
- The BpB will check the application and the programme of your educational event.
The BpB will send you a certificate of recognition or a rejection notice by post.
In order for your training event to be recognised as suitable, it must meet the following requirements:
- It must be useful in terms of its content and programme for a staff council activity. In other words, it must contribute to the participants being able to carry out their tasks in the staff council in an appropriate and professional manner.
Your educational event cannot be recognized if it deals with topics that are
- trade union or
- have an ecclesiastical character or
are not tailored to the work in the staff council.
Which documents are required?
Cover letter with
- Name and address of the responsible educational institution
- Indication of the legal basis on which you are relying
Program of the event, for example seminar or travel program with
- Overview of the contents imparted
- Time schedule
- Date and
Meeting place or destination
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
If possible, you should apply for recognition 6 weeks before the start of the training measure.
It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to process your application.
You can lodge an appeal against the rejection notice with the Federal Agency for Civic Education within 1 month.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: yes
Personal appearance required: no
Confidence level: low
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Building and Home Affairs