We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for funding for supplementary integration measures for late repatriates
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
This measure of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) is intended to support late repatriates in the process of arriving and catching up on integration.
With funding from the BAMF, you as a non-profit organisation or as a municipality can implement the measure "On the road together: identity, recognition, encounter".
In order to check whether you are eligible for funding, you must submit a formal application, a concept description and evidence of the qualifications of the staff employed on the basis of the concept for the measure.
In courses, events and excursions, you will work together with the target group on content from the areas of:
- Identity and Diversity,
- commitment and participation,
- occupation, further education and self-employment as well as
- Family, upbringing and education.
You can apply for funding at the BAMF via the funding portal easy.online.
You can submit your application for a grant for the implementation of the supplementary integration measure "Gemeinsam unterwegs: Identität, Anerkennung, Begegnung" ("Together on the road: identity, recognition, encounter") electronically via the easy.online portal to the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF).
- If the application deadline for the benefit is currently running, you can submit an application electronically via the easy.online portal.
- Call up the easy.online Internet portal. There you will be guided through the process step by step.
- Complete the application and submit it.
- If you do not have the D-Trust certificate, you must print out and sign the application in addition to submitting it electronically and send it to the BAMF in the next step together with the other application documents.
- After receipt of the application by the BAMF you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
- After reviewing your application, the BAMF will contact you to clarify any queries.
- You will receive a decision on your application.
- In the event of a positive decision, you will receive a notification of funding by post.
Funding for supplementary integration measures for late repatriates can be applied for:
- Legal persons who can prove this by means of an extract from the association or commercial register.
- Municipalities and regional authorities
- They must have proper management, which can be proven, for example, by self-declarations and confirmations from the tax office.
Which documents are required?
When submitting your application, you must submit:
- Concept statement,
- personnel sheets and, if applicable, qualification certificates of the personnel employed,
- certificate of no objection in tax matters,
- certificate of exemption (if applicable),
- Declaration of proper payment of social security contributions and taxes,
- extract from the register of associations/commercial register,
- Applicable: Articles of association/(g)GmbH, rules of procedure
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Applications can be submitted until 30.09. of the current year.
- for processing the application: usually 2 to 4 weeks
- Administrative court action
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Construction and Home Affairs (BMI)