We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for a loan with a repayment subsidy for measurement and control technology, sensor technology and energy management software.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) promotes measures to increase energy efficiency in companies.
You can receive funding for the following measures:
- Measurement and control technology and sensor technology to monitor the efficiency of energy flows,
- energy management software, including the cost of training employees.
You will not receive funding
- for measures required by law,
- if you have already started the measure before you submitted the application.
If you want to buy measurement and control technology, sensors or energy management software, you can get a loan of up to EUR 25 million.
The amount of the subsidy for the repayment of the loan depends on the size of your company:
- small and medium-sized enterprises (up to 249 employees and annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million or balance sheet total not exceeding EUR 43 million): 40 percent of the eligible costs,
- large enterprises (250 and more employees and annual turnover exceeding EUR 50 million or balance sheet total exceeding EUR 43 million): 30 percent of eligible costs.
Eligible costs are:
- all costs for the implementation of the measure,
- ancillary costs for planning and installation.
Eligible costs are also the costs for
- the wiring of the technology and
- for the preparation of a measurement concept by a service provider.
You can receive a maximum of EUR 10 million in repayment subsidies.
You will only receive the repayment subsidy once you have completed your measure. To do this, you must prove
- that you have spent the money from the loan on the measure,
- that the measure technically fulfils its purpose.
You must keep all invoices and receipts relating to the eligible costs.
Applications for funding are processed by the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW).
You are not entitled to the grant.
Reference to further funding opportunities of the programme:
You can also apply for a direct grant from the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA) via the funding programme "Federal Funding for Energy Efficiency in Industry" (apply for a grant for measurement and control technology, sensor technology and energy management software).
You must submit the application for funding in writing to the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW).
- You first need a financing partner, through whom you then submit your application to KfW. A financing partner can be a bank, building society or financial intermediary.
- Select your financing partner and make an appointment for a consultation. If you are looking for a financing partner, you can use the online consultation request on the KfW website.
- At the consultation appointment, your financing partner will check whether your planned measure meets all the requirements and whether you are creditworthy.
- You complete the loan application together with your financing partner. Your financing partner will inform you which other forms and documents you need for your application.
- Your financing partner submits the completed loan application to KfW. KfW will review your application and decide on the funding.
- You will then receive notification from your financing partner as to whether your loan with repayment subsidy will be approved.
- Conclude the loan agreement with your financing partner and start the measure. KfW will pay you the loan amount in full.
Once you have completed the measure, you must provide proof to your funding partner,
- that you have spent the money from the loan on the measure and
- that the measure technically fulfils its performance (specialist contractor declaration).
- You submit this evidence to your financing partner.
- Your financing partner checks and confirms your evidence and forwards it to KfW.
- If KfW has also checked the evidence, you will receive the repayment grant as a credit.
It is best to seek advice from an energy efficiency expert before submitting your application for funding. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can apply for subsidies for the advice from the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA) in the programme "Federal funding for energy advice in SMEs".
Applications may be submitted by
- domestic and foreign commercial enterprises that are majority privately owned
- municipal enterprises
- freelance professionals
- contractors who implement energy efficiency measures
- You must be creditworthy
- Your company must have its registered office or a branch in Germany
If you have a large company (250 or more employees and annual turnover of more than EUR 50 million or balance sheet total of more than EUR 43 million), then you must
- have a DIN EN ISO 50001 certified energy management system or
- have a registered environmental management system in accordance with the EMAS Regulation or
- be in the process of being certified.
- If you are a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) (up to 249 employees and annual turnover of no more than EUR 50 million or balance sheet total of no more than EUR 43 million), a system in accordance with the Peak Efficiency Scheme Ordinance (Spitzenausgleich-Effizienzsystemverordnung) will also suffice.
- the subsidised measure must be implemented in Germany and operated for at least 3 years
- your measure must meet minimum technical requirements
Which documents are required?
You must submit the following with your application
- System concept, data acquisition plan or action plan and parts list for actuators and sensors.
- for contracting projects: Confirmation of the contracting project
- For SME funding: Self-declaration of compliance with the SME definition
- for "de minimis" funding: "de minimis" declaration
When you have completed your measure, you must submit the following documents:
- Confirmation after implementation of the investment measure
- Specialist contractor declaration on the technologies installed - in module 1 (except insulation) and module 3
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
- until 31.12.2022
- before the start of the measure
- Call deadline for the loan: within 12 months of the loan commitment, in one sum or in instalments.
- Proof of use of funds: within 12 months after full disbursement of the loan
- Processing of the application: 3 to 6 weeks
Once you have submitted your application, you can start the measure at your own financial risk.
Applications / forms
- Forms: yes
- Online procedure possible: no
- Written form required: yes
- Personal appearance required: yes (at the financing partner)
You will receive the original forms from your financing partner. You fill out the forms together.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi)