We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Request replacement for damaged or destroyed aids
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association (LBG) insures you against accidents at work and on the way to work as well as occupational diseases. If a tool you use is damaged or lost in an accident at work, the agricultural employers' liability insurance association will compensate you for the damage.
Aids include, for example:
- orthopedic footwear
- support corsets
- wheelchairs for the sick
- walking sticks
- hearing aids.
It doesn't matter what reason you need the assistive device.
If your assistive device is damaged, you can request reimbursement for the cost of repairs.
If the assistive device is destroyed or lost, the Agricultural Workers' Compensation Board will pay for a new assistive device. The new aid must match the previous aid in terms of equipment, function and price.
The aim is for you to be able to use your aid again as if the work accident had not happened ("in rem restitution"). The agricultural employers' liability insurance association will compensate for the damage actually incurred.
Compensation for luxury versions of aids that serve to ornament and adorn the person affected is not possible.
The Agricultural Workers' Compensation Board will cover the cost of repairing or replacing your assistive device upon application.
Submit the application informally by mail or upload the documents online via the SVLFG portal.
Application by mail:
- Send the required documents to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture, stating your insurance number.
- If necessary, register on the service portal of the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture. When you register, you will receive your personal access data by mail.
- Log in to the service portal.
- Upload and submit the required documents using the mailbox function.
Once the investigation is complete, you will receive feedback on the assumption or reimbursement of costs by the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association.
The Agricultural Workers' Compensation Board will pay for your damaged or lost assistive device under the following conditions:
There has been an accident at work:
- an externally acting on the person,
- temporary event
- during an activity insured under the agricultural accident insurance scheme
Your tool was damaged or lost in the work accident.
- You do not necessarily have to have used assistive devices. For example, reading glasses carried in a breast pocket may be damaged in the accident.
- However, the assistive device must have been worn on the body as intended.
There must be proof of the accident
- For example, accident notification by the employer
Which documents are required?
- Invoice for the damaged or lost aid
- Cost estimate for the new device
- Invoice for the new device or repair invoice
- Notification of the occupational accident by the employer
What are the fees?
There are no costs involved.
For detailed information on how to lodge an appeal, please refer to the decision issued by the Agricultural Employers' Liability Insurance Association.
- Action before the Social Court
Applications / forms
Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: No
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)