We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Receive a widow's or widower's pension from the agricultural accident insurance again after a settlement
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association will pay you a survivor's pension. The prerequisite for this is that you were married until the death of the insured person or persons. The same applies to registered civil partnerships. In addition, the insured person must have died as a result of an insured event, such as an accident at work.
When you remarry or enter into a new civil partnership for the first time, your entitlement to the survivor's pension ends. But you will receive a settlement equal to 24 times the monthly amount of the survivor's pension.
If the first remarriage or the first new civil partnership is dissolved (divorced), annulled or declared null and void, you may again receive the previously settled survivor's pension from the statutory accident insurance. An application is required for this purpose.
You may also be entitled to a survivor's pension, pension, alimony or other pension in connection with another marriage or partnership. If you receive money at the same time through such claims, the renewed survivor's pension will be reduced.
To receive the survivor's pension again, proceed as follows:
- Notify the Agricultural Workers' Compensation Board of the annulment, annulment declaration or dissolution of the first remarriage or the first new civil partnership under the Civil Partnership Act.
- The Agricultural Employers' Liability Insurance Association will contact you, explain the further procedure and request the necessary documents.
- You submit the relevant documents together with the application.
- The Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association examines the application and documents.
- You will receive a decision.
- The first remarriage or the first new civil partnership under the Civil Partnership Act was dissolved, annulled or declared null and void
Which documents are required?
- certified annulment, dissolution or declaration of nullity of marriage or civil partnership in accordance with the Civil Partnership Act.
- Your agricultural employers' liability insurance association will tell you which other documents are required in your case, or you can find this out from the application form.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You do not have to meet any deadlines.
Usually 1 to 3 months
For detailed information on how to lodge an appeal, please refer to the decision issued by the Agricultural Employers' Liability Insurance Association.
- Action before the Social Court
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs