We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Find out about your insurance history with the agricultural pension fund
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The insurance history serves to clarify your recorded insurance periods with the Landwirtschaftliche Alterskasse (LAK) at an early stage.
When your compulsory insurance with the pension fund ends, you will receive your insurance history together with the notification of the end of your compulsory insurance.
However, you can also request your insurance history from the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG) at any time beforehand.
A decision on the recognition and assessment of the insurance periods recorded for a pension benefit from the pension fund will only be made when you apply for a pension. Until then, changes to statutory regulations or changed circumstances may occur, which may result in a reassessment or change to the periods listed in the insurance history.
If the periods listed in your insurance history are incomplete or incorrect, please contact the LAK.
You can request your insurance history online, in writing, in person or by telephone from the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG):
Request your insurance history online via the SVLFG insurance portal:
- Call up the SVLFG online portal.
- Log in to the portal with your user ID or register to use the portal for the first time.
- Use the contact function. You will be guided through the process step by step.
Request your insurance history in writing:
- Inform the SVLFG of your request by post or e-mail, stating your agricultural social insurance membership number.
Request an insurance history in person during a consultation:
- Make an appointment with the agricultural pension fund or an SVLFG advice center.
Request insurance history by telephone:
- Call the SVLFG service number and ask to be put through to the person responsible for processing your application.
A person you trust can also request your insurance history for you. To do this, please submit a corresponding power of attorney to your agricultural pension fund. As long as the power of attorney is valid, your agricultural pension fund will only contact your authorized person.
You are or were subject to compulsory insurance with the Landwirtschaftliche Alterskasse as a
- a farmer,
- the spouse of a farmer or a farmer's spouse or
- a family member working on the farm.
- You have a notification of your compulsory insurance.
- You can also request the insurance history if you are not currently insured.
Which documents are required?
- no documents required
if requested by other persons:
- Power of attorney or
- Order of the court
What are the fees?
There are no costs.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
What else should I know?
There are no indications or special features.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)