We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for a health insurance subsidy for pensioners from the Agricultural Pension Fund
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you have voluntary statutory health insurance or are insured with a private health insurance company in Germany, you can receive a supplement to your health insurance contribution from the agricultural pension fund in addition to your pension.
You can apply for the health insurance premium subsidy in writing, in person, or online:
- Download the application and enclosure form from the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG) website. Fill it out completely and assemble the required documents.
- You can send your completed and signed application with the required documents by mail to your Landwirtschaftliche Alterskasse.
- Your agricultural retirement fund will review your application. You will receive a written decision by mail or in your electronic mailbox at SVLFG.
Note: Your application can also be submitted by a person you trust. For this purpose, please submit a corresponding power of attorney to your agricultural old-age insurance fund. As long as the power of attorney is valid, your Landwirtschaftliche Alterskasse will only contact your authorized person.
Submitting your application in person during the consultation:
- Gather the documents you need to file your application and make an appointment at your agricultural retirement fund or SVLFG counseling center.
- During your consultation, your application will be recorded.
- Your agricultural old-age insurance fund will review your application. You will receive a written decision by mail or in your electronic mailbox at SVLFG.
Submitting your application online:
- Go to the SVLFG online portal and log in.
- Fill out the form and upload the necessary documents. Then submit your application online. You will receive the application as a PDF in the online mailbox.
Your agricultural pension fund will review your application. You will receive a written decision in your electronic mailbox at the SVLFG.
You will receive a subsidy for the health insurance contribution if you
- belong to the statutory health insurance as a voluntary member
- or are insured with a private health insurance company that is subject to German supervision.
A subsidy for the health insurance contribution from a health insurance company excludes the subsidy from the Landwirtschaftliche Alterskasse.
Which documents are required?
- Proof of the amount of the health insurance contribution
Proof of the amount of a subsidy for the health insurance contribution from the statutory pension insurance fund
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
An appeal against the grant decision can be lodged within one month (3 months abroad) of its notification. If the appeal is not successful, there is the possibility of a lawsuit before the social court.
Applications / forms
Forms available: Yes
Written form required: Yes
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)