We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Deregistration of your insured employee relatives (Mifas) from the agricultural health insurance fund or nursing care insurance fund as well as the agricultural old-age insurance fund
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Your dependents may be insured as so-called contributing family members (Mifas) with the Agricultural Health Insurance Fund and Old Age Insurance Fund. This is the case if they work full-time in your agricultural business.
If your dependents no longer work (full-time) in your business, they are no longer insured. It is then important to deregister your dependents with the Agricultural Health Insurance Fund and Old Age Insurance Fund.
These funds will then check whether the requirements for insurance have actually ceased to apply. They will also clarify, if necessary, the further insurance of your dependents. You may no longer have to pay the contributions for your dependents.
When your dependents' insurance ends, you must deregister them from the Agricultural Health Insurance Fund and Old Age Insurance Fund. The Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture provides a questionnaire for this purpose:
- Request the questionnaire by telephone from the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture or
- download it from their website
You can deregister in writing or in person:
- Fill out the questionnaire completely and gather the other documents you need.
- Send your completed and signed questionnaire with the required documents by mail to the return address provided.
In person at a consultation:
Compile the required documents and make an appointment with
- the Agricultural Health Insurance Fund,
- the Agricultural Old Age Insurance Fund or
- an advisory office of the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture.
- At the respective office, you will fill out the questionnaire together with a staff member.
- Call the SVLFG's service number and ask to be connected to the person in charge of your case. They will answer your questions and send you the questionnaire.
The Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture will check the conditions for the end of compulsory insurance after deregistration.
At the end of the procedure you will receive a notice about the end of the insurance obligation of your employee family members.
Note: The required information can also be provided for you by a person you trust. For this purpose, please submit a corresponding power of attorney to your agricultural health insurance fund or retirement fund. As long as the power of attorney is valid, your Landwirtschaftliche Krankenkasse or Alterskasse will only contact your authorized person.
The insurance of your family members ends when
- the employment with the company ends,
- the work is no longer their main occupation.
Whether the work in the agricultural enterprise is full-time depends on the so-called main occupation principles of the Agricultural Health Insurance Fund.
Which documents are required?
- If applicable, written evidence such as proof of health insurance coverage with a statutory health insurance fund. You can find out which documents are required in your case on the application form.
In case of answer by other persons:
- Power of attorney or
- Order of the court
What are the fees?
There are no fees for deregistration.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The insurance obligation ends when the prerequisites cease to apply.
If all required documents are available, a decision usually follows within 2 weeks.
- An appeal against the decision on the end of the insurance obligation can be lodged within one month (3 months abroad) of its notification.
- If the appeal is unsuccessful, there is the possibility of a lawsuit before the social court.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: yes
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)