We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for placement budget at the job center
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The funding from the placement budget is intended to support you in looking for and taking up a new job or in-company or school-based training. The job center can provide you with financial support, for example by covering the costs of your
- job applications,
- journeys or travel to job interviews,
- necessary documents (e.g. certified copies, translations) or
- moving expenses (if you have to move for the new job).
can be covered.
Your integration specialist will check and decide which costs can be covered upon your request / application before the expected costs are incurred.
You can receive the subsidy if you are receiving basic security benefits according to SGB II and are aiming either for one of the above-mentioned options or for taking up school-based training.
You can also receive the subsidy if you are seeking or starting employment subject to compulsory insurance in a member state of the European Union (EU), a signatory state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or in Switzerland. The prerequisite is that you pursue the employment for at least 15 hours per week.
You cannot receive support from the placement budget if
- the employer provides similar benefits
- other public-law bodies are legally obliged to pay similar benefits, or
- Applications are not sent by yourself.
Please note that you do not have a legal claim to funding from the placement budget. Your job center will decide whether and to what extent you will receive financial support. You will also need to provide evidence of your expenses.
You can apply for funding from the placement budget at the job center responsible for you.
- Make an appointment with your integration specialist at the job center.
- We will then discuss with you whether funding from the placement budget is possible and what support services can be offered.
- Your integration specialist will provide you with the relevant application documents.
- Fill out the documents, enclose the necessary proofs or receipts and send the documents back to the job center.
- Please note that you must apply for funding and reimbursement from the placement budget before you incur any costs.
- You will receive a written decision as to whether the costs will be covered. In the application form, you can tick if you do not want to receive a notice as long as your request is fully complied with.
- The reimbursable costs will be transferred to the account you have specified.
If you have a corresponding user account, you can also submit the application online via the "eService" online platform of the Federal Employment Agency.
- You are threatened by unemployment or unemployed and want to take up employment subject to compulsory insurance.
- You are looking for in-company or school-based training.
- Funding from the placement budget must be applied for before the costs are incurred.
Which documents are required?
Depending on the support you have applied for, you will need to provide appropriate supporting documents. Your integration specialist will tell you which documents must be attached to the application.
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline. An application for funding and reimbursement from the placement budget must be submitted before any costs are incurred.
Applications / forms
Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)