We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Publish job offer online
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
For this service of the Federal Employment Agency (BA), you first register as a company on the portal arbeitsagentur.de.
This requires the access data for your user account on the portal. You can request the access data either by telephone or by contact form from your responsible employer service. Once you have registered individually, you can take advantage of further benefits of the BA's online services,
For example, you can write your job offer online in the arbeitsagentur.de portal. The more precisely you formulate your details in the job offer and the more professionally you present your company, the better you will appeal to potential applicants.
After publishing your job offer, you can maintain it independently and also communicate directly with applicants via the arbeitsagentur.de portal.
To post an online job offer on the Federal Employment Agency portal, please take the following steps:
- Visit the "arbeitsagentur.de" website.
- First register as a company on the "arbeitsagentur.de" portal.
- To do this, you will need the access data for your user account on the portal. The access data can be requested either by telephone or by contact form at your responsible employer service.
- Log in with your user name and password.
- On your personal start page you will find the link "New job offer" in the applicant search area, click on it.
Enter the required data about your job offer in the input mask in order:
- Type of job offer: for workers, apprentices/dual students, interns/trainees, self-employed, artists
- Job info: describe the position to be filled.
- Conditions: Enter information about working hours, compensation, or time limit
- Requirements: What professional training, (leadership) skills and licenses should your future workers possess?
Contact information: Name a contact person at your company and select the type/type of application process. For example:
- by telephone,
- in writing
- by e-mail or
- via the portal arbeitsagentur.de.
Publish the job offer in the portal "arbeitsagentur.de", you have the following selection options:
- Published: All data from the job offer are published without restrictions.
- Published anonymously: All data from the job offer are published. However, your company name, the contact person and the street name of the company are not.
- Not published: If you select this status, the job offer will not be published on the arbeitsagentur.de portal.
- Flagged for deletion: If your offer has not been updated within 4 weeks, your offer will automatically be flagged for deletion.
- Additionally, as an option, you can have the job offer published in external job boards to increase the reach.
Which documents are required?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
The job advertisement will be published immediately.
Applications / forms
Forms available: No
Written form required: Yes
Informal application possible: No
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)