We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Publish job offer online
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
For this service of the Federal Employment Agency, you first register as a company on the Job Exchange portal.
You can then write your job offer online in the job portal. The more precisely you formulate your details in the job offer and the more professionally you present your company, the better you will appeal to potential applicants.
After publishing your job offer, you can maintain it independently and communicate directly with applicants via the job board.
To post an online job ad on the Job Exchange, please take the following steps:
- Visit the "Job Exchange" website of the Federal Employment Agency.
- Register as a company or employer on your first visit.
- Log in with your user name and password.
- On your personal start page you will find the link "Enter new job offer", click on it.
Enter the required data for your job offer in the input mask in order:
- Type of job offer: for workers, apprentices, interns/trainees, self-employed, artists
- Job info: describe the position to be filled.
- Conditions: Enter information about working hours, compensation or time limit
- Requirements: What professional training, (leadership) skills and licenses should your future workers possess?
- Contact details: Name a contact person in your company and select a type of application procedure. For example: by phone, in writing, by e-mail or through the job board.
Publish the job offer in the job board, you have the following choices:
- Published: all data from the job offer are published without restrictions.
- Published anonymously: all data from the job offer are published. However, your company name, the contact person and the street name of the company are not.
- Not published: If you select this status, the job offer will not be published in the JOBBÖRSE.
- Flagged for deletion: If your offer has not been updated within 4 weeks, your offer will automatically be flagged for deletion.
- In addition, you have the option of having the job offer published on external job boards to increase its reach.
Who should I contact?
Which documents are required?
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: yes
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs