We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Repeat 300 lessons of the integration course once
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you have already taken part in an integration course but did not reach level B1 in the final "DTZ" test, you can repeat up to 300 hours of the language course once.
In order to be allowed to repeat the lessons, you must have properly participated in the integration course beforehand. This means that you have attended the lessons regularly until the end of the course and have taken the final "DTZ" test. Your course provider will confirm your proper participation in writing at your request.
If you are attending a literacy course, it is not necessary to take the language test beforehand in order to be able to repeat the 300 hours. A separate form is available for literacy course participants to apply for the repeat hours.
You can apply to repeat the language course at your regional BAMF office.
You can submit your application for a one-time repetition of the language course in writing to the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF).
In writing by post
- You can either fill out the form on the BAMF website or download it and fill it out.
- Print out the form and sign it.
- Send the form to the BAMF regional office responsible for you. If you are also applying for exemption from the course fees in your application, please enclose the necessary supporting documents.
- The BAMF will check your application and contact you if there are any questions or missing documents.
- You will receive a written notification by post about the approval or rejection of your application.
You can apply to repeat the language course once:
- Anyone who has duly participated in the integration course but has not passed the "DTZ" language test with language level B1.
Which documents are required?
You must submit the following with your application
- a written confirmation from the course provider that you have duly attended the integration course
If you are also applying for exemption from the cost contribution at the same time as your application, you will need the relevant current proof (notification of receipt of social benefits, other financial need).
What are the fees?
- Fee per lesson (45 minutes): EUR 2.20
- Total cost contribution for one-time repetition (300 lessons) EUR 660.00
Under certain circumstances, you may be exempted from the cost contribution. This can be applied for together with the admission to repeat the language course.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Application before the start of the repetition
- for processing the application: usually 2 days to 1 month
Applications / forms
- Forms: yes
- Online procedure possible: no
- Written form required: no
- Personal appearance required: no
The certificate of proper course participation from the course provider can be uploaded as a copy (PDF or JPG) in the online application.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community (BMI)