We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Create report market investigation railroad
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
In order to be able to fulfill its market investigation tasks, the Federal Network Agency (BNetzA) needs access to up-to-date and valid information about
- the rail market in general
- and the railroad companies in particular.
To this end, the BNetzA surveys numerous companies from the rail sector every year, including for example
- Railroad undertakings,
- operators of railroad lines,
- operators of service facilities and
- plant railroads.
If you have been invited to take part in the rail market observation and are required to submit your company's key figures to the Federal Network Agency, you can log on to the Federal Network Agency's rail web portal with your access data. There you can edit the forms activated for your company and submit them to the BNetzA. The contents are adapted to different fields of activity in the railroad sector.
- You will receive a letter, usually in March or April, inviting you to participate in the "Rail Market Survey" by the Federal Network Agency.
- If you have already participated in the survey in the past, you will already be familiar with your access data to the rail web portal.
- If you are participating for the first time, you can register yourself and assign a password. The additionally required reporting point number will be assigned by the Federal Network Agency and transmitted to you.
- You edit your master data form and submit this to the Federal Network Agency.
- Afterwards, questionnaires will be activated for you, which must also be processed and submitted to the Federal Network Agency.
- If necessary, the questionnaires will be returned to you via the portal for correction.
Once the forms have been confirmed, the survey is completed for you for the current year.
- You are active in the rail transport market.
- You must have been invited to the "Rail Market Observation".
You must have the access data for your user account in the Web Portal Rail.
Which documents are required?
There are no documents to be submitted.
What are the fees?
There are no costs involved.
There are no legal remedies.
Applications / forms
Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal possible: No
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes
What else should I know?
There are no indications or specifics
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport (BMDV)