We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Anonymously report information on antitrust violations to the Bundeskartellamt
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Via the whistleblower system (BKMS) you can provide the Bundeskartellamt with information, in particular
- on illegal agreements between competitors,
- illegal agreements between suppliers and customers,
- abuse of a dominant market position.
Your contact details will not be recorded, you will remain anonymous. Once you have submitted your tip, you can set up a protected personal mailbox. You can also use this mailbox to stay in contact with the Bundeskartellamt anonymously. This is usually very helpful for processing the case.
Via the mailbox
- you will receive feedback from the Bundeskartellamt,
- can answer any questions you may have and
- you will be informed about the progress of your notification.
You can enter your report online on the website of the whistleblower system (BKMS):
- Select the topic on which you want to provide information and then enter your information. This is done via a free text field as well as via certain questions with selection fields (Yes/ No/ No information). In addition, you can attach a file (Word, Excel, PDF, etc.) up to 2 megabytes (MB) in size to your report. Your contact details will only be recorded if you provide them voluntarily.
- Once you have submitted your notification, the Bundeskartellamt will be able to retrieve and check the information you have filed in the BKMS.
- You will receive a reference number as proof that your notification was successfully filed in the BKMS.
- You also have the option of setting up a protected personal mailbox after submitting your notification. You can use this mailbox to communicate anonymously with the Bundeskartellamt. You choose your own user name and password. Via the mailbox you will receive feedback from the Bundeskartellamt, can answer any questions and will be informed about the progress of the matter.
Which documents are required?
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
When you send your notice, the Bundeskartellamt usually confirms receipt of your notice on the next working day.
The Bundeskartellamt usually needs between 1 and 6 weeks to examine and process your notice.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection (BMWi)