We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for reimbursement of lost fares on long-distance services
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Federal Office of Administration (BVA) reimburses transport companies in local and long-distance transport for fare losses incurred for the transportation of severely disabled persons and their accompanying persons.
You can receive a reimbursement for a completed calendar year. If you have received advance payments for the billed year, the corresponding amount will be taken into account.
The Federal Office of Administration (BVA) will reimburse you for the costs of long-distance transportation for
- Accompanying persons of severely disabled persons,
- guide, assistance or assistance dogs of severely disabled persons and
- items carried, for example hand luggage, medical wheelchairs or other orthopaedic aids.
The amount of reimbursement depends on the percentage specified for the period in question.
You must apply online or by post to the Federal Office of Administration (BVA) for the final reimbursement of long-distance fare losses:
- Go to the website of the federal portal and complete the application form for final payment online.
- Attach the required documents as a scan.
- Submit your application online.
Submit an application by post:
- Download the application for final payment from the BVA website.
- Complete the application. Print it out and sign it.
- Send the signed application and the required documents to the BVA by post.
- You can send the signed application to the BVA in advance by e-mail.
Your application will be processed and checked by the BVA. If you meet the requirements for reimbursement of lost travel expenses, you will receive the amount due to you.
You can apply for reimbursement for lost fares:
- Transport companies
- You transport people with disabilities and their accompanying persons on the basis of a corresponding ID card with a valid token.
- You comply with the deadline according to SGB IX.
Which documents are required?
You must submit the following with your application
- Proof of the total fare income within the scope of the Ninth Social Code (SGB IX) in the form of a certificate from an auditing company
- if the application concerns a bus company or the application includes income from a bus company: current concessions for the routes
If you are submitting an application to the Federal Office of Administration (BVA) for the first time, you must also submit
- Shareholders' agreement of your company
- Extract from the commercial register
- Permits from the respective state authorities to provide transport services
What are the fees?
There are no costs.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
- Application deadline: You must submit the application by December 31 of the third calendar year following the year of entitlement.
- Objection period: 1 month after notification
- Time limit for lodging an appeal: 1 month after notification of the notice of appeal
Processing takes up to 3 months after the complete documents justifying the reimbursement have been received.
Action before the administrative court
Applications / forms
- Forms available: Yes
- Written form required: Yes
- Informal application possible: Yes
- Personal appearance necessary: No
- Online service available: Yes
What else should I know?
Fare income is always calculated on a gross basis.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)