We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Report possible discrimination in access to railroad tracks and service facilities
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
As a company or person entitled to access, do you believe that a railroad infrastructure company is discriminating against you or restricting your rights when it comes to access to rail infrastructure or service facilities? Then you can report this to the Federal Network Agency. The Federal Network Agency is responsible for monitoring access to rail infrastructure.
If you feel that your rights as a passenger are restricted, for example due to delays in travel and the associated consequences, you can contact the Federal Railway Authority (EBA).
You can submit your petition (discrimination complaint) informally by mail, e-mail, fax and telephone or online. It should contain in particular
- a precise description of the facts from your point of view
- the date of the possible discrimination
- the name of the company that discriminated against you
You can submit your submission (discrimination complaint) to the Federal Network Agency online as well as by e-mail, fax, telephone or in writing by mail.
Submitting your entry (discrimination notice) online:
- Call up the online form "Network access entry" on the federal portal verwaltung.bund.de. This will guide you step-by-step through the necessary information, which you can enter electronically.
- You can upload the documents as a file.
- An employee of the Federal Network Agency will contact you.
Submit your entry (discrimination notice) by e-mail, fax, telephone or post:
- You can send the submission informally to the Federal Network Agency.
- Please describe your case as precisely as possible and - if available - add documents that prove the possible discrimination.
An employee of the Federal Network Agency will contact you.
Under the Railway Regulation Act, they are entitled to access railroad tracks and service facilities.
Which documents are required?
If available: Documents or photos that support your descriptions, for example:
- Train path applications
- Train path construction plans
- Correspondence with the accused company
- Charging arrangements
- Decisions on train path allocation
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There are no deadlines.
- Appeal to Ruling Chamber 10 of the Federal Network Agency
- Legal action via the Cologne Administrative Court
Applications / forms
What else should I know?
There are no clues or specifics.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport (BMDV)