We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Provide information for abortion statistics
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Federal Statistical Office (StBA) collects and publishes data on the topics of health and care, for example, to answer questions about affordability and to provide a basis for action for policymakers.
For this reason, the Federal Statistical Office collects abortion statistics on a quarterly basis. These statistics provide an overview of the size, structure and development of abortions in Germany and also of selected circumstances of the women concerned. It provides important information in connection with assistance for pregnant women in conflict situations as well as measures to protect unborn life.
The Federal Statistical Office collects the data from hospitals and doctors' offices. These report quarterly data on abortions performed.
As managers of hospitals or owners of medical practices, you are legally obligated to report the data of your facilities. You are required to report if abortions are performed at your facility or were performed within 2 years prior to the current quarter end.
You can send the data to the Federal Statistical Office via the survey portal of the Federal and State Statistical Offices or via the online reporting procedure IDEV. You can also commission other persons to report the data, for example your secretariat or physicians employed by you.
You are required to provide information for the abortion statistics and have received a letter from the Federal Statistical Office.
Proceed as follows:
- In the letter you will find access data for the online reporting system IDEV.
- Log in to the survey portal of the federal and state statistical offices. Follow the respective instructions to use the online reporting system IDEV.
If you are reporting for the first time, change the initial password to a password of your own choosing.
- If you already have a password but have forgotten it, click on "Forgot your password?". You can use this link to request a new initial password.
- In the opened online form, enter the abortions. Fill in the information completely for each abortion.
- Submit the completed online form in IDEV.
- IDEV automatically generates a receipt of successful form submission that you can save.
- You are supposed to report abortions.
- You have received a letter from the Federal Statistical Office with the access data for IDEV.
Which documents are required?
You do not need to submit any other documents.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
They must submit the data to the Federal Statistical Office on a quarterly basis at the end of each quarter.
The online reporting system will immediately confirm the transmission of your data.
Depending on the number of terminations in the quarter, you will usually need between 1/2 minute and 6 hours to process the questionnaire. A few seconds are sufficient for each dropout to be entered.
- Appeal. Detailed information on how to lodge an appeal can be found in the summons.
- Administrative court action
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ)