We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Report and pay social security contributions for employees
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you employ personnel, you must notify the social insurance of the social insurance contributions payable for these employees.
To do this, you submit a so-called contribution statement to the responsible collection agency on a monthly basis. The collection agency is the Minijob-Zentrale for marginally employed persons and the statutory health insurance fund of which they are members for all other employees.
With the contribution statement, you notify the respective health insurance fund of the social security contributions to be paid for all your employees for whom this health insurance fund is responsible. You notify the Minijob-Zentrale with the contribution statement of the total contributions for all your marginally employed persons.
You must submit the contribution statements electronically. If you use a system-approved payroll accounting program in your company, you can create and send the contribution statement with this program. This is largely automated. Alternatively, you can use a system-checked completion aid to send the data to the social insurance agency.
The Informationstechnische Servicestelle der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung (ITSG GmbH) offers "sv.net", a system-tested completion aid that you can use for the contribution statement. The program is free of charge up to a certain usage limit.
You must pay the social insurance contributions reported in the contribution statement to the collection agency on time. If you have issued a direct debit mandate to the health insurance fund or the mini-job center, they will debit the contributions on time.
Depending on whether you perform payroll accounting in-house or have outsourced it, you can prepare the contribution statement yourself or have it prepared by your external service provider (tax consultant, payroll office, service computer center).
- If you use a system-checked payroll accounting program, you can submit the contribution statement using this program.
- If you do not use a system-checked payroll accounting program, you can submit the contribution statement using a completion aid such as "sv.net".
If you use sv.net, proceed as follows:
- Call up the program.
- Register as a new user. if you have not already done so.
- Log in with your login data and your company number.
- Under Forms select the tile "Contribution statement" and there the general form or the form for marginally employed persons.
- Fill out the form. All fields are provided with help texts. A manual is also available.
- Submit the contribution statement by pressing a button. Messages and feedback can be found in your sv.net mailbox.
- Save all relevant documents electronically or print them out for safekeeping and take them to the remuneration documents.
Which documents are required?
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
- Contribution statement: no later than the fifth last bank working day of the current month, 00:00 hrs.
- Payment of contributions: no later than the third last bank working day of the current month, 00:00 hrs
Acceptance and processing of the transmitted data: within approximately 15 minutes
Applications / forms
- Forms: no
- Online procedure: yes
- Written form required: no
- Personal appearance required: no
What else should I know?
The procedure is different for mini-jobs in private households. For employment reported via the household check procedure, the Minijobzentrale calculates the contributions and debits them every six months.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs