We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Notify the artists' social insurance fund of the change of health insurance fund
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
As a person who is subject to statutory health and long-term care insurance through the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK), you can choose your health insurance fund. You can choose from the following statutory health insurance funds:
- the local health insurance fund of your place of residence or work
- a substitute health insurance fund
- a company or guild health insurance fund, if the fund's statutes provide for it
- the German Pension Insurance Knappschaft-Bahn-See.
The benefits of statutory health and long-term care insurance are largely the same for all health insurance funds. However, there are differences
- in the amount of the additional contribution
- the range of services offered, and
- in additional benefits or statutory benefits.
The health insurance companies provide information about their benefits and services.
The nursing care insurance funds are affiliated with the health insurance funds. If you change your health insurance company, you automatically change your nursing care insurance company.
First, contact your new health insurance fund and register there as a member. Then, you can submit your request to the Künstlersozialkasse online or by mail.
- Call up the online form on the federal portal verwaltung.bund.de. This will guide you step by step through the necessary information, which you can enter electronically.
- Note: You will need a valid ELSTER certificate to log in to the online form. Alternatively, you can use your electronic identification document.
- It will take you approximately 10 minutes to complete the online application.
- First, enter your personal information, including your insurance number. You will find this on the letters from the Künstlersozialkasse in the top right-hand corner.
- On the next page, you can then specify your new health insurance fund and the date of change.
Notification by mail:
- Inform the Künstlersozialkasse of the name and address of your new health insurance fund and the date of change.
- Please also include your insurance number. You will find this on the top right of the letter from the Künstlersozialkasse.
After receiving the form or your notification, the Künstlersozialkasse will check your information. If there are any queries or if further documents are required, the Künstlersozialkasse will contact you in writing. Finally, the Künstlersozialkasse will confirm your registration with the newly selected health insurance fund in writing.
- covered by statutory health and nursing care insurance via the Künstlersozialkasse and
- a member of a statutory health insurance fund.
Which documents are required?
You do not need to submit any additional documentation.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Please notify the Künstlersozialkasse of your change of health insurance fund immediately.
No appeal is possible.
What else should I know?
There are no clues or specifics.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)