We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Advising non-registered companies on the artists' social security contribution
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) informs you, as a potential entrepreneur or exploiter who is liable to pay the artists' social security contribution, about your rights and obligations.
You will receive information on whether you as an entrepreneur or exploiter are subject to the artists' social security contribution and what the amount of the contribution is.
This includes the following points:
- why are you obligated to pay the artists' social security contribution,
- when do you have to pay the artists' social security contribution,
- what is to be included in your remuneration report,
- who is a self-employed artist or journalist,
- what is the rate of the levy,
- what is the general procedure,
- how do you fulfill your obligation to keep records,
- what information do you have to provide,
- when do you have to pay a late payment penalty,
- what is the statute of limitations,
- what is a compensation association.
It is a special feature that self-employed artistic or journalistic persons only have to pay half of their contributions themselves. The other half is financed by a federal subsidy and the companies' artists' social security contributions.
You ask the KSK questions by telephone or in writing, or request information about the artists' social security contribution electronically.
- The KSK will inform you in writing, by telephone or electronically.
You are not yet registered as a company with the KSK.
Which documents are required?
You do not need to submit any documents.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You do not have to meet any deadlines.
by telephone: usually none
in writing or electronically: usually 1 to 5 days
No legal remedies are provided.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs