We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Requesting the withdrawal of a decision by the Künstlersozialkasse (Artists' Social Insurance Fund)
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) takes back or corrects an assessment that has been wrong from the beginning.
Depending on the individual case, the KSK takes back the notice for the past, the future or for both periods.
A withdrawal procedure takes place outside of an appeal procedure. It is therefore possible to withdraw a decision even if the time limit for lodging an objection has already expired.
If you want to have a decision withdrawn, proceed as follows:
Submit an informal application to the KSK
- Explain to the KSK why the notice in question is incorrect.
- The KSK will examine the matter.
Possible results of your request for withdrawal:
- The initial notice cannot be withdrawn and the original decision remains in force.
- The KSK withdraws the initial notice and makes a new decision
Depending on the facts of the case, it is possible,
- that you will receive a refund of contributions or tax payments from the KSK, or
- that the KSK will demand additional contributions or tax payments from you.
- In either case, you will receive a decision from the KSK.
The KSK will take back a decision without a request from you if it itself discovers an error or incorrect facts.
- You have received a decision from the KSK.
- When the KSK issued this notice, an error occurred or the KSK assumed the wrong facts.
Which documents are required?
Please ask the KSK which documents you need to submit.
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Please report the error immediately with reference to the notice.
Depending on workload, usually 2 months
Detailed information on how to appeal can be found in the decision on your request for review.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs