We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Provide data on construction work on utility networks for the infrastructure atlas
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Infrastructure Atlas (ISA) as part of the Gigabit Basic Guide is a central information and planning tool for broadband expansion in Germany. It provides an overview for initial planning stages of broadband expansion projects and is used to prepare specific shared-use claims in the advanced planning process.
The ISA contains the infrastructure data of several 1,000 network operators and makes it available to authorized companies, as well as to the federal, state, district and local governments as part of the broadband expansion process. The geodata, for example the course of fiber optic lines, are mapped on digital maps in the ISA.
The ISA also shows information on planned or ongoing construction work on public utility networks.
If you are the owner or operator of a public utility network, you can use the ISA portal to submit information on planned or ongoing construction work, thereby fulfilling any legal obligation you may have to provide information. Irrespective of this, voluntary data transmission of relevant construction work is always welcome.
If you have transmitted your relevant construction work to the ISA, you can refer the applicant to the ISA in the event of a specific request for coordination of construction work. In addition, you will help to accelerate the nationwide roll-out of fiber optic networks and reduce the costs associated with the roll-out of high-speed networks.
- Edit your geodata according to the notes on data delivery of construction works for the infrastructure atlas. A current version of the instructions can be downloaded from the ISA portal.
Submit the processed data via the ISA portal. Proceed as follows:
- Access the ISA portal and register as a data provider for construction work if you do not yet have user access to the portal.
- Fill out the online form for data delivery, upload your geodata and submit it electronically. You can also submit changes to data that has already been sent or early deletions using the online form.
- You can check the processing status of your data delivery at any time in the ISA portal.
As soon as processing is complete, your data will be displayed in the infrastructure atlas.
- You are the owner or operator of a public supply network.
- You wish to voluntarily transmit the planned or already approved construction work on the supply network to the ISA or are obliged to transmit as a result of a request from a telecommunications network operator to check the coordination of a construction work.
- Relevant for a transmission are construction works whose initial planned duration is longer than 8 weeks.
- Planned construction work is relevant for transmission if you intend to have the construction work approved within 6 months.
- Data on construction work in the telecommunications, gas, electricity, district heating and wastewater sectors are relevant. In addition, construction work on transport routes (railroads, roads, waterways, bridges, ports and airfields).
The presentation of data in the ISA requires further information, for example on the type, start and duration of the construction work and on contact persons.
Which documents are required?
- The data relevant for the infrastructure atlas must be transmitted digitally in a georeferenced and vectorized data format that is suitable for inclusion in the infrastructure atlas.
What are the fees?
There are no costs involved.
No appeal is provided.
What else should I know?
There are no indications or specifics
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport (BMDV)