We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for reimbursement of costs for remedies under statutory accident insurance
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Your employer's liability insurance association or accident insurance fund will cover the costs of medical treatment following an accident at work, commuting accident or a recognized occupational disease.
Remedies are all medically prescribed services that serve a healing purpose or ensure a healing outcome. These may only be provided by appropriately trained persons.
This includes, for example
- other physical therapies,
- speech and occupational therapy.
Unlike with statutory health insurance, you do not have to pay a co-payment for this.
Always obtain a doctor's prescription before you make use of therapeutic products.
If you have made a co-payment, you can submit the co-payment receipt online or by post.
- Call up the online service.
- You will be guided through the procedure on the accident insurance service portal.
You can log in.
- If you would like to receive the reply from your Berufsgenossenschaft or accident insurance fund in the mailbox of your BundID account or My Company Account, you must have an account and authenticate yourself.
- If you would like to receive the reply by post, you can continue without registering.
- Select your responsible employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund or find them using the industry search.
- Upload the required documents.
- Complete the online form and send it off.
- Your notification will be automatically forwarded to your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund.
- You will receive feedback via the desired channel.
Online service of your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund:
- If you have access to the portal of your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund, you can also submit the notification electronically there if necessary.
Message by post:
- Send an informal letter to your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund.
- Make sure you provide the required information and enclose the necessary documents.
- You have had a recognized accident at work or on the way to work.
- You suffer from a recognized occupational disease.
Which documents are required?
- Receipts for costs already paid (e.g. the co-payment for physiotherapy)
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
- Detailed information on how to lodge an appeal can be found in the notification from your employer's liability insurance association or accident insurance fund.
Applications / forms
Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance necessary: No
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)