We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Request clearance certificate for statutory accident insurance companies
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you, as the contracted company, require a qualified clearance certificate, you can request this from your employers' liability insurance association or your accident insurance fund.
Do you want to commission another company with a service as the main company? Then it is advisable to ask this company for a qualified clearance certificate. This way, you ensure that the potentially contracted company is reliable and trustworthy . At the same time, you avoid being liable for its social security contributions should it fail to meet its payment obligations.
For this exemption from liability (so-called exculpation), only qualified clearance certificates are accepted. These contain additional information about
- the parts of the company assessed and
- the amount of remuneration.
If the contracted company submits a power of attorney on your behalf, you can request its clearance certificate directly from the relevant employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund.
You can request the clearance certificate online by mail.
- Access the online service.
- You will be guided through the procedure on the service portal of the accident insurance.
You can register.
- If you would like to receive the response from your Workers' Compensation Board or Accident Insurance Fund in the mailbox of your BundID account or My Business account, you must have an account and authenticate.
- If you would like to receive the answer by mail, you can also proceed without logging in.
- Select your responsible employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund or determine it using the industry search.
- Upload the required documents.
- Fill out the online form and submit it.
- Your report will automatically be forwarded to your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund.
- You will receive a response by the requested method.
Online service Your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund:
- If you have access to the portal of your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund, you can also submit the notification electronically there, if necessary.
Message by mail:
- Contact your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund with an informal letter.
- Make sure to include required information and enclose the necessary documents.
- Affiliation with a professional association or accident insurance fund.
- Contributions to statutory accident insurance have been paid.
Which documents are required?
No documents are required for the clearance certificate for your own company.
For the clearance certificate of a contracted company, you as the main company need its power of attorney.
What are the fees?
There are no costs involved.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
- Detailed information on how to lodge an appeal can be found in the notification from your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund.
Applications / forms
Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes
What else should I know?
There are the following indications:
If you are in arrears with your contribution payments, you will receive the clearance certificate only after you have settled contribution claims.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)