We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Receive or request pension information
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The pension information gives you an overview of your accrued entitlements and the amount of retirement pension you can expect. The pension information includes, among other things:
- a presentation of the contributions you have paid to date,
- an indication of the amount of pension entitlements you have acquired, both for a pension due to old age and for a pension due to full reduction in earning capacity, as well as
- a projection of your old-age pension entitlements at the time you reach the standard old-age pension.
The extrapolation is based on an average of contributions paid over the last 5 calendar years. This makes the pension information an important basis for planning your additional private and company pension.
Together with your first pension information, you will also receive an insurance history. This will show you the periods and earnings stored in your pension insurance account.
Pension information is also sent abroad. However, if you live abroad, the automatic mailing will stop if you have not paid any contributions to the German pension insurance for more than 3 years.
The amounts stated in the pension information are gross amounts. Health and long-term care insurance contributions and, if applicable, taxes must still be paid from the pension amount stated.
In addition, the pension information contains an explicit reference to the fact that the calculation of your projected pension does not take into account the loss of purchasing power. On the back of your pension information, you will find a concrete calculation example for the loss of purchasing power.
You will automatically receive your pension information by mail each year once you have met the requirements. You do not have to submit an application. However, you can also request pension information informally at any time.
If you would like to receive your pension information by mail, you can request it online without further registration:
- Go to the Deutsche Rentenversicherung website and click on "Online services." Select "Online services without registration" from the drop-down menu and click on "Request insurance documents."
- In the "Request from..." field, select. "Pension Information" and enter the remaining information.
- Click on "Submit."
- You will receive your pension information by mail.
If you would like to receive your pension information directly online, you must first register online:
- Go to the Deutsche Rentenver-sicherung website and click on "Online services."
- Select "Online services with registration" in the drop-down menu and follow the instructions.
- Your pension information will then be displayed on the screen. However, if your pension information is currently being processed or contains implausible data, there will be no screen display. You will be informed about this.
- You are or were insured with the German Pension Insurance.
- You have reached the age of 27.
- You have paid contributions to the statutory pension insurance for at least 5 years.
- You are not yet drawing a pension from your own insurance.
Which documents are required?
You do not need any additional documentation.
What are the fees?
There are no costs involved.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
Online procedure with registration: usually none
Online procedure without registration: about 7 days
Applications / forms
- Forms available: No
- Written form required: No
- Informal application possible: Yes
- Personal appearance required: No
- Online service available: Yes
What else should I know?
There are no clues or specifics.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)