We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Request mandatory status clarification for collaborating family members or managing partners
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The status determination procedure provides you with legal certainty as to whether you are self-employed or employed. The mandatory procedure is initiated automatically if employers have indicated when registering employment that the employees are certain family members or managing partners.
The procedure is opened automatically if your employer has indicated during registration that there is a certain relationship between you or that you are a managing partner.
- The Clearing House of the Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund will provide you with a determination form.
- Complete the determination sheet online or in writing.
- Submit the form online, in person, or by mail to the Clearing Office of the German Pension Insurance Association.
- The responsible pension insurance institution will examine the factual and legal situation.
- You will receive a decision.
- None. The procedure is opened automatically if your employer has indicated in the application that there is a certain relationship between you or that you are a managing partner.
Which documents are required?
- Application for status determination
- contractual agreements on the activity for which the employment status is to be determined
- if applicable: proof of relationship between the person placing the order and the person receiving the order
- if applicable: articles of association
- if available: relevant notices from the employment agency
- if available: Employee leasing permit
What are the fees?
There are no costs for you.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
- Objection. Detailed information can be found in the notification.
- Action before the Social Court. Detailed information can be found in the notice of appeal.
Applications / forms
Forms available: No
Written form required: Yes
Informal application possible: No
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: No
What else should I know?
There are no clues or specifics.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)