We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Register renewable energy systems with the Federal Network Agency
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you are the operator of a renewable energy system, you must register the system with the Federal Network Agency.
- Download the pdf form.
- Fill out the form on your computer.
- Save the form.
- Send the form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there are any changes to the reported data, please report them using the form in the above-mentioned way.
As the operator of a renewable energy system, you are legally obliged to register your systems for generating electricity from renewable energies if you
- have received a permit to install or operate a system - this excludes solar systems (with the exception of ground-mounted systems) and small wind and gas-fired power plants,
- are commissioning a new plant,
- operate a system with renewable energy sources for the first time,
- make a change to the installed capacity of the system or upgrade your hydropower system,
- permanently decommission their plant,
- want to continue to claim the initial tariff after five years as a wind turbine operator or
- want to claim the flexibility premium for the first time.
Which documents are required?
Renewable energy installations must be reported using the pdf form, which must be emailed to the Federal Network Agency.
What are the fees?
Registration is possible free of charge
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Only installations that have been put into operation must be reported to the Federal Network Agency. The deadline is three weeks from commissioning.
Applications / forms
Technically approved by
BMWi / Federal Network Agency