We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for a certificate for the distribution of certain funds
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
BaFin can issue a certificate to you as a domestic capital management company or EU management company upon request. This confirms that you comply with the regulations of the relevant directives, related to a
- domestic undertaking for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) or
- domestic alternative investment fund (AIF).
- Formulate an informal application.
- Register on the reporting and publication platform (MVP Portal).
- Log in to the MVP Portal with your access data.
- Send your application to BaFin via the MVP Portal.
- You will receive the sales certificate after verification.
- They manage domestic undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) or domestic alternative investment funds (AIF).
Which documents are required?
- informal application
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
Detailed information on how to file an appeal can be found in the notification of your application.
- Action before the administrative court if your objection is rejected.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
What else should I know?
There are no clues or specifics.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)