We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Applying for revocation of the mining permit
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
With a mining permit, also known as an exploration permit, you are the only person authorized to explore for certain raw materials in a defined area and for a prescribed period of time.
You can have this permit canceled in full or in part, either objectively or spatially. To do so, you must submit an application to the competent mining authority. You do not have to give any reasons for revocation.
There are 3 types of mining permits:
- Permit for commercial purposes: exclusive right to discover deposits and determine their extent,
- Permission for scientific purposes: exclusively for research purposes and
- Permission for large-scale exploration: to determine the characteristics of possible deposits.
Permission under mining law extends to so-called non-mining mineral resources that are of particular macroeconomic importance. These include energy resources such as hard coal and lignite or crude oil and natural gas, as well as precious and non-ferrous metals and salts. The area covered by the permit is limited to the earth's surface and theoretically extends to the center of the earth.
You can apply to cancel your permit online via the "BergPass" platform or in writing to your local mountain authority.
Cancel your permit online apply:
- Go to the "BergPass" online platform and log in.
- To register, you will need a BundID and an identity card or residence permit with an active online ID function.
- Call up the application form and fill it out completely and truthfully.
- Upload the required documents as a file and send the application.
Apply in writing for your permit to be revoked:
- Contact your responsible mining authority and coordinate the required application documents.
- Submit the application and all required documents.
Further procedural steps:
- The competent authority will review your application and the documents submitted. If any documents are missing, the authority will contact you.
- You will receive a notification by post confirming that your permit has been revoked. In addition, the notification will be sent electronically to the relevant mailbox (BundID or ELSTER company account) in advance and information will be displayed in BergPass.
- You will also receive a notification of costs. Pay the fees.
You must have a mining permit for the exploration of non-mining mineral resources.
Which documents are required?
Application for annulment
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture Rhineland-Palatinate (MWVLW)
Professionally released on