We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Applying for recognition of other persons for mine surveying activities in mining
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Mine surveyors are responsible, among other things, for creating, maintaining and expertly closing a mine plan.
A mine plan can consist of several components, which are assigned to the "mine plan" and "other documents". The mine plan has the character of a document and may only be kept by recognized mine surveyors. If there is an exception to the requirement for a mine plan, the contents of an "other document" replace the description of the mining operation or extraction.
If you are not a mine surveyor, you can obtain official recognition as an "other person" under certain conditions. You must apply for this recognition from the competent authority.
If you are recognized as an "other person", you may prepare "other documents" for the following areas for certain mining projects that do not require a mine plan:
- Surface extraction operations,
- Exploration and extraction operations with surface drilling that do not create underground cavities outside the borehole and
- pore storage facilities.
These "other documents" replace the contents of a mine plan.
You can apply for recognition online via the "BergPass" platform or in writing to your local mountain authority.
Apply for recognition online:
- Go to the "BergPass" online platform and register.
- To register, you will need a BundID and an identity card or residence permit with an active online ID function.
- Call up the application form and fill it out completely and truthfully.
- Upload the required documents as a file and send the application.
Apply for recognition directly to the competent authority:
- Contact your competent mining authority and coordinate the required application documents.
- Submit the application and all required documents.
Further procedural steps:
- The competent authority will review your application and the documents submitted. If any documents are missing, they will contact you.
- You will receive a notification informing you of the decision on your application. In addition, the decision will be sent electronically to the relevant mailbox (bundID or ELSTER company account) in advance and information will be displayed in BergPass.
- You will also receive a notification of costs. Pay the fees.
- The prerequisite for your application is that you have applied in advance to the responsible mining authority that no mine plan is required for your project.
- You must prove that you meet the following requirements:
- There are no known facts that make you appear unreliable for the professional activity.
- You are mentally and physically suitable for the intended activity.
- You are professionally competent in a surveying or surveying-related field, i.e. you possess
- a professionally qualifying degree in the fields of mine surveying, mine surveying or general surveying from a university, technical university, technical college or technical school obtained in a member state of the European Union, a contracting state of the European Economic Area or Switzerland, or vocational training recognized as equivalent in or outside the Federal Republic of Germany, and
- at least three years of specialist professional experience in the mining sector in which you have applied for recognition.
Which documents are required?
- Certificate of successful completion of studies in a technical or scientific field at a university, college or university of applied sciences
- for proof of personal reliability:
- If resident in Germany: Certificate of good conduct (not older than 3 months at the time of application)
- If you live abroad: documents from your home country that prove your personal reliability
- Proof of specific professional qualifications, in particular
- Degree and work certificates
- Certificates of attendance for relevant further training courses and
- Certificates of employment
- Medical certificate
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture Rhineland-Palatinate
Professionally released on