We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Show appointment of responsible persons in mining
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
In mining operations, the responsibilities with regard to safety and order in mining must be clearly regulated. In addition to you as the employer and your representatives, so-called "responsible persons" also ensure that operations run smoothly.
Responsible persons are supervisors who have been appointed to manage or supervise the operation or part of the operation. Responsible persons ensure, for example, the health and safety of employees or monitor the disposal of mining waste. If no responsible persons are appointed, you as the employer are directly responsible.
If you appoint responsible persons in your company, you must notify the competent mining authority. In doing so, you must precisely describe the tasks and powers of the responsible persons, and their powers must correspond to their tasks and abilities.
You can nominate responsible persons online via the "BergPass" platform or in writing to your competent mountain authority.
Submit a nomination online:
- Go to the "BergPass" online platform and log in.
- You will need a BundID and an identity card or residence permit with an active online ID function to submit the nomination.
- Upload the required documents as a file.
Submit the nomination in writing:
- Contact your competent mining authority.
- Submit all required documents there.
Further procedural steps:
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt.
- The competent authority will receive your nomination and check the documents submitted. If any documents are missing, they will contact you.
Who should I contact?
Please contact the State Office for Mining, Energy and Geology (LBEG) in Clausthal-Zellerfeld (responsible mining authority also for Schleswig-Holstein).
- As a responsible person, you may only employ persons who have the necessary reliability, expertise and physical aptitude to perform their duties and powers.
- You must appoint as many responsible persons as necessary for the planned and safe management of your business.
- You must clearly and completely define and coordinate the tasks and powers of the responsible persons so that orderly cooperation is guaranteed.
Which documents are required?
- Description of the respective tasks and powers of the responsible persons
- Proof of reliability, expertise and physical aptitude, for example:
- Certificate of good conduct for submission to authorities
- Proof of professional qualification
- Proof of health suitability (if required, for example underground)
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline. However, you must submit the nomination without delay.
What else should I know?
You must also notify us if the position of a responsible person in the company changes or if a responsible person leaves the company.
Failure to do so may result in a fine of up to EUR 25,000.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture Rhineland-Palatinate (MWVLW)
Professionally released on